Sunday, February 15, 2009



New Epilady Legend Rechargeable Epilator with Rechargeable Battery + Case + Cleanning Brush and Power Cord - As Seen At The Mall

Product Description
BRAND NEW IN BOX, NEVER USED, NOT REFURBISHED 2008 *** EPILADY - THE WORLD FIRST EPILATOR. *** THE LEGEND SERIES *** Full-size rechargeable epilator. *** Blue cap and white body / Ivory cap and Champagne body *** AS SEEN AT THE MALL *** THE FAMOUS BRAND EPILADY *** 1 YEAR MANUFACTURE WARRANTY. *** WE ARE THE AN AUTHORIZED DISTRIBUTORS OF THIS PRODUCT IN U.S.A IF YOU BUY FROM A SELLER WITHOUT IT, THE WARRANTY WILL NOT BE HONORED.YOU CAN CALL TO "EPILADY" OFFICES AND ASK ABOUT US *** 1-866-EPILADY *** PRODUCT INFORMATION *** Wide epilating head ensures fast and smooth epilating action at virtually any angle. *** Removes even the shortest and finest hair leaving skin smooth for up to 4 weeks. *** Ergonomic design including rubber touch at gripping points to ensure a firm and non-slip hold. *** May be used corded or cordless. Charge lasts up to 80 minutes - enough for more than two full epilations. *** Two operating speeds. *** Kit includes adapter, cleaning brush, carrying case and instruction manual. *** PLEASE DONT FORGET TO VISIT OUR AMAZON WEBSTORE: WWW.ASSEENATTHEMALL.COM


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Product Details
Amazon Sales Rank: #284220 in Health and Beauty
Color: Blue cap and white body / Ivory cap and Champagne body
Brand: Epilady
Features
Wide epilating head ensures fast and smooth epilating action at virtually any angle.
May be used corded or cordless. Charge lasts up to 80 minutes - enough for more than two full epilations.
Two operating speeds.
Removes even the shortest and finest hair leaving skin smooth for up to 4 weeks.
1 year manufacture warranty.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Customer Reviews
Silky Smooth
I bought my first Epilady in 1988. I was hooked imediately. After the first inital epilation, I couldn't believe how smooth and soft my legs were! That was a long time ago, and I have become a lifetime fan and promoter of this product. When the Discrette came out, I bought one for myself and my girlfriend, who is now hooked on this system. Since then, I have bought them for friends and my Daughter. I Always recommend the Epilady brand as I feel it is far superior to anything else out there on the market. You won't be disappointed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment