
Emjoi AP-99 OPTIMA Epilator System
Product Description
Emjoi® Optima - The Next Generation Hair Remover The Emjoi® Optima is a groundbreaking hair remover that is fast, comfortable, effective and long lasting. The Emjoi® Optima uses a revolutionary tweezer disc system, with dual opposed heads.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Product Details
Amazon Sales Rank: #225046 in Health and Beauty
Brand: Emjoi
Model: AP-99
Features
Contoured design helps keep the skin taut : Pulling and discomfort is minimized
Removes even the finest hair from the root : Compact size and travel case makes it a great travel companion
Long-lasting results - re-growth of hair is slower and finer
Double active surface means hair removal that is twice as fast
Soft touch grip-designed for ultimate comfort and control : Includes a dual function, foil shaver with built in long-hair trimmer
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Customer Reviews
Fabulous Hair Removal System
I purchased the Emjoi Optima two years ago. I have used it constantly with NO problems. My daughters (23 & 25) have used it also and liked it so much, I had to purchase one for each of them because they were always borrowing mine!
As for the results it produces, what hair grows back, grows back much softer and lighter. I found I could actually go weeks without shaving my legs, and they would feel as smoother than legs that had been just shaved. It is time consuming, but well worth the inital amount of time it takes for that first hair removeal. After that, it's just minor touch-ups when necessary. So, if you're of (or over) that certain age (or like my daughters and want that smooth soft feel and look), you'll be glad you invested in this!
No comments:
Post a Comment