
Braun Silk X'Elle Epilation Shaver
Product Description
An epilator isn't a shaver in the traditional sense. An epilator pulls hair out at root level and is effective for nearly 4 weeks. It's sort of like electrolysis but is safer and can be done in the comfort of your home. It's as effective as waxing but can be used on parts of their body where waxing might be impractical. Braun 5270 Silk Epil X`elle Body System is faster and more efficient than other epilators. It's both comfortable and practical to use.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Product Details
Amazon Sales Rank: #49124 in Health and Beauty
Brand: Braun
Model: SE5270
Dimensions: 1.80 pounds
Features
Braun 5270 Silk Epil Xelle Body System Epilator
Braun
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Customer Reviews
Braun Silk X'Elle
works well for me, just as promised. I like the combination of shaver and epilation heads.
easy to use
The Braun Epilator is easy to use, no shaving necessary for 3-5 weeks after using it.
The WAR has been WON!
Victory! The battle is over, the war on my body hair has been won. This is an amazing tool. I've never been so smooth. I have been a waxer for years. Let me tell you a little bit about me. I'm eastern european and very hairy by nature. I have dark and course hair that is very mean and tenacious. I've spent a small fortune on waxing. My biggest problem with waxing is that often the hair was not pulled out by the root, but rather broke off, so the very next day instead of being smooth I had stubble (like a 5 o'clock shadow) and was already prickly. I may as well have shaved and just saved myself the money, but the battle was raging on and I was tired of shaving everyday....if I wanted to wear something that showed any leg.
I had been thinking my only option left was laser treatments until I found this little thing. I love it. It pulls all the hair out by the root. I thoroughly examined the hair that came out. I love the light. it is genius.
Ok 4 stars because it works so well. Why not 5? Because it hurts. Horrible. It hurst more than labor and childbirth, and I know because I have two kids. It hurts more than a tattoo, and I know, I have eight. I am a really tough chick, and handle pain well, but I was seriously controlling my breathing and pressing on out of sheer determination to kill my body hair. I even used it on the underarms and bikini area....OUCH...OUCH....OUCH!!!!
Yes I recommend this product. Yes and I am so happy I have one. And Yes, it hurts.
Really amazing blog, I’d love to discover some extra information. website
ReplyDelete