Thursday, February 12, 2009



Braun Silk-epil Eversoft Body System

Product Description
Braun Eversoft Body System leaves skin silky smooth for weeks: Designed for comfort, the Silk-epil EverSoft gently removes hair at the root, keeping your skin smooth and soft for up to 4 weeks. Includes epilator with standard epilation head, shaver head, OptiTrim attachment and pouch.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Product Details
Amazon Sales Rank: #336788 in Health and Beauty
Brand: Braun
Dimensions: 1.50 pounds
Features
Unique extra gentle EverSoft system: Like a massage, the pulsating movement of the EverSoft system pleasantly stimulates and relaxes your skin before removing the hair for an ultra gentle epilation.
The efficient EverSoft system removes even hairs as short as 0.5mm at the root.
Two speed settings for more gentle, normal epilation.
Additional shaver head: Specially designed for underarms and bikini line.
OptiTrim attachment ensures your hair is at the ideal length for epilation

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Customer Reviews
I feel pretty...
...oh so pretty.
I feel pretty and witty and wise...

Oh I suppose you know the rest of the lyrics. Just making a point about this wonderful product.

I have been waxing,plucking,checking for stray chin hairs and getting bristled legs for a half century. Nothing compares to the hassle free couple weeks I've just had since this great little epilator came into my life.

My first five days without having bristles were celebratory. What fun! I kept asking friends to feel my legs so I could share the joy. I also have used this product on my tiresome chin hairs that have plagued me for longer than I care to remember. I just take a minute and all my worries of having missed a stray hair are history. Hooray!

There is a sting associated with using this system but not unmanagble. It's also a good idea to pull your skin taut when you are trying to epilate...shall we say...any curves that could stand to be a little tighter. It takes a bit of time to get all the hairs off...but the payoff is NO SHAVING FOR OVER A WEEK! Good trade off in my book.

The silver mesh bag is handy as well as 'girly', making it a great addition to my beauty regime. The razor module that is included is something I have chosen to use under my arms. (Epilating the arm pits wasn't my favorite.) Small consolation for such a great gadget.

If you are sick and tired of plucking...getting out the reading glasses or a bright light to see where those stray hairs are, or stripping your legs with gooey wax, give the Braun Silk-Epil Eversoft System a try.

My satan PJ'S just glide over my legs now!

No comments:

Post a Comment