
Braun Series 7 Electric Shaver
Product Description
More man power for the closest shave possible. Braun's Series 7 electric shaver is the world's first with an active head oscillating at over 10,000 micro-vibration per minute, simultaneously stimulating the skin and helping capture more hairs with every stroke. Two-year warranty. Model 9595.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Product Details
Amazon Sales Rank: #51598 in Health and Beauty
Brand: Braun
Model: 790CC
Dimensions: 1.00 pounds
Features
Men's Rechargeable Shaver
Pulsonic Shaving System
Pulsonic Shaver Head
Sonic Motor Generates 10,000 Micro Vibrations Per Minute
Helps Skin and Underlying Muscle Tissues Relax Stimulating Cellular Flow
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Customer Reviews
Stubble eraser
I actually wrote a whole review for this product on a different 7 series page. To sum up what I wrote, this razor gave me no sensation of shaving at all other than my facial hair disappearing. No pulling, no tugging, nothing rough rubbing across my skin, not even the sensation of hair being cut. NOTHING! All I could do was stand and be amazed at the fact that this magic wand known as the 7 series was making my hair and stubble vanish before my eyes. I had a 5 series before this one and the 7 series is much much quieter. Even with the trimmer up on the 7 series, it was quieter than the 5 series was when just shaving. This product is incredibly amazing, and I can't it actually works without any sensation of shaving at all. I found myself actually enjoying my morning shave. I'm in the military and low on the pay scale, but the $300 I spent on this razor was WELL worth it. Aside from the product, the fact that it came with oil, a nice little brush, an easy to understand manual, the cleaning station and fluid, and a nice hard plastic case for the razor. Braun really thinks about the customer and knows how to make them happy. Thank you Braun for making such an incredible product.
No comments:
Post a Comment