
Braun #P-70 Pocket To Go Shaver
Product Description
Battery Operated Pocket To Go Shaver, Silver Black, Comes With 2 "AA" Duracell Batteries, Includes Protective Cap & Cleaning Brush, Convenient & Compact For Travel & Touch Up, Features A Wide Floating Foil For A Close Comfortable Shave & A Precision Trimmer For Shaping Mustache & Sideburns, It Is Fully Washable For Easy Cleaning & Has A Twist Cap To Automatically Lock & Protect The Foil When Closed, Model Features Include: Wide Floating Foil, Precision Trimmer, Battery Operated For Travel & Touch Up, Fully Washable, Protective Twist Cap.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Product Details
Amazon Sales Rank: #26461 in Health and Beauty
Brand: BRAUN
Model: 370
Dimensions: .3 pounds
Features
Braun #P-70 Pocket To Go Shaver
BRAUN
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Customer Reviews
Works great
I wanted an electric razor for an upcoming trip since I only do carry-on baggage. I was looking for something smaller and lighter than my Norelco with its charger. I was spleasantly surprised at how well this thing shaves - even closer than my expensive Norelco (though probably not quite as close as a blade).
As with all foil shavers, it doesn't cut longer hair as well as a rotary shaver since the hairs need to poke through the holes.
I like the addition of a trimmer, but it is a little small and awkwardly placed.
Braun Shaver 370
This is one fine product. It's uses 2 AA batteries which give you 60 + Shaves. Great for vacation trips, hunting/fishing trips, or store one at your office, or in the glove box of your car. Best for light to medium heavy beards.
Excellent for trimming ear hair
I prefer razors to shavers for daily use, except for an occasional 5-o'clock shave. But the trimmer attached to this shaver is the best, fastest, most efficient solution I have found for trimming ear hair.
No comments:
Post a Comment